Start your new career
join our dynamic, rapidly growing and fast paced business
We're always looking for talent.
Since 2005, Commercial Power have helped more than 300,000 commercial businesses make massive savings on their business gas and electricity bills.
We have established ourselves as the UK’s largest network of independent utility sales agencies, bringing on new business energy brokerages every week.
Our open vacancies.
Job Title: Business Solutions Manager
Department/Group: Commercial Power
Reporting To: Territory Sales Manager
Position Type: Full Time- Permanent
Do you want to work with a forward-thinking and established group of businesses with one of the fastest growing sales forces’ in the UK?
Are you sick of COLD CALLING and want an unlimited amount of WARM LEADS within the utility / merchant service costs and water industries?
Want to earn a basic of £25,000 and a realistic uncapped commission of £100,000 OTE including a company Car / Phone and tablet with the Latest Streamlined sales technology?
Do you want to work for a group of businesses with over 500,000 satisfied customers between them?
THEN READ ON
Due to a period of rapid growth, we currently have exciting opportunities FOR UP TO 100 Business Solutions Managers to work within our newly formed sales division!
With a headcount of 950+ within the group and brand-new state of the art Manchester head offices, we are looking for experienced, driven, and hungry Business Solutions Managers to nurture our clients and grow a sales pipeline of new business through effective prospecting and client visits.
You will be responsible for proactively creating new client leads in our target markets, engaging with customers to understand their needs and helping them to reduce their business utility / merchant service costs and water.
Working within a specific geographical area, you will also be provided with an unlimited number of warm business leads from across the group of established companies – Commercial Power, BES and Card Saver.
If you have experience of selling Utilities to the SME Market or Merchant Services (Card Processing) then we want to hear from YOU!
Business Solutions Manager Key responsibilities:
- Achieve new business power, gas, water and merchant services sales from the marketplace using own contact base and warm data provided
- New business sales process from initial prospecting through to contract negotiation
- Devise acquisition strategies through effective and visible account planning
- Build and manage a pipeline of opportunities and ensure sales activity records are reported and maintained
- Ensure contractual paperwork for contracts within the portfolio is up to date
- Attend and present to a monthly sales review
- Ability to thrive in a result driven environment, operating with integrity and transparency
Business Solutions Manager Skills and experience required:
- Experience within a Business Solutions Manager role from an energy / merchant services background, selling to various companies is desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- Ability to devise acquisition strategies through effective and documented account planning
- Able to evidence pipeline development and growth strategies to ensure forward opportunity
- Strong achievement drive, self-motivation, and relationship management capability
- Have a consultative approach to clients
- Analytical thinking with strong planning and organisational skills
- Ability to influence key decision makers
- Proven high level of pure new business delivery
- Numerate and accurate with ability to solve detailed problems and use own initiative
- Full UK driving license
A full two weeks of training will be provided so come and join the biggest and best sales force with already thousands of satisfied customers!
Job Title: Sales Executive
Department/Group: Approved Energy & Commercial Power
Location/ Site: Manchester, Pomona Strand Met Stop/Adamson House
Reporting To: Business Sales Manager
Position Type: Full Time- Permanent
We are looking for outstanding, tenacious, driven, and hardworking Sales Executives with a skill and passion for closing sales to join our newly formed Sales Team here at our brand-new offices in Manchester, on the edge of Salford Quays.
- Have experience in outbound sales?
- Have energy and utilities experience and industry knowledge?
- Are you from a PPI, Accident or Work Injury claims background?
- Thrive in a sales and target driven environment?
- Want to earn £20k with the opportunity to earn some serious commission on top?
If you do, this could be the next step in your career!
The role and your responsibilities will include (but won’t be limited to)
- Delivering an excellent service and consistently achieving sales through engaging with business clients
- Making initial contact with key decision makers and building strong business relationships
- Use a consultative sales approach to identify suitable services to meet client needs
- Listen and understand the client’s needs to ensure a tailored solution
- Manage your diary and sales pipeline of prospects
- Achieve daily / weekly / monthly sales targets
- Achieve performance KPIs
- To adhere to the sales compliance rules always – all sales are generated in line with our quality standards
What you will bring to this role;
- Knowledge of the energy and utilities sector (Preferred)
- Call handling and outbound sales experience within a contact centre environment or similar (Essential)
- Good computer and keyboard skills
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Accuracy and a good eye for detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Quick to learn, with a positive “Cando” attitude
The skills and attributes that will help you succeed in this role;
- A self-starter
- Ability to think outside the box
- Excellent work ethic
- Excellent professional telephone manner
- Proven experience of interacting with clients over the telephone
- IT literate, with the ability to accurately complete all customer details & sales information to the required standard
As well as a great basic salary, fantastic opportunities to earn some serious commission and some exciting career prospects, we also offer free on-site parking, company events, sociable working hours, plus a bonus scheme!
You don’t want to miss out on this opportunity so apply today!
Over 40 utility and banking partners.
To apply, please fill in this form, or contact us using the details below.